Friday, January 20, 2012

Surprise...5 days to go!

Joey found an extra bin I didn’t know we had! OK. That just doesn’t sound as exciting as it really is. Please understand me…an EXTRA bin…previously NOT counted on or planned for. Totally EMPTY! That means everything is going to fit!!!!

Months ago I sorted all our stuff by category. Divided it up by how many bins we had. This month I’ve spent evening after evening filling every little cranny, praising God every time all that was suppose to fit did. Now I am down to a few linens and random odds and ends. (I also have all my last minute stuff, but I have a bin set aside for those.)

Today Joey got me a couple cardboard boxes from the airport that we could use, but then this WONDERFUL SURPRISE. Did I mention that he found another bin?!!!?!!!! I can’t tell you how this made my night! Well, I guess I sort of just did. :-)

~Kathleen

No comments: