Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I Want My Mommy!



Lack of blog posts usually indicate higher stress levels for our family. That would be true of the last month or so. Joey took one of the planes out to Uganda for maintenance and was gone for a week and a half. (He came home over the weekend though.) We’ve been busy sending off one of our staff families to furlough and welcoming a new one to the field. We are currently on a two pilot schedule with Joey taking on the scheduling role for a while as well. Yesterday Joey tested positive for malaria again and then tonight I also started running a fever. Yep, malaria. There are days I just really want my mom!

So, lots of extras. Not bad stuff at all, just extra (except the malaria!) So, please take some time and pray for us and for our team. Specifically for rest during the nights, peace during the days, and physical healing and protection. That God might be glorified in our weakness.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Definitely thinking of you guys and praying for you lots!