Kathleen:
Joey and I both spent today Christmas shopping internationally. I, however, never left our house. I took advantage of the reasonably good internet speed this morning and began the fun of "window shopping" online. It turned out to be pretty fun and similar in a few ways to the joys of actually shopping. Like unexpectedly finding the perfect item and coming across things that brought up great memories. In the end, I found some of the items I was looking for and came across some good ideas I hadn't even thought of yet. By the time Joey got home I had our list about done. What fun!
Joey:
Christmas shopping is killing me this year. Not because it's harder to do here (which it is), but because I'm having to get it all done ahead of time and then WAIT to give the gifts. Today I had an international flight to Uganda, so I took a few minutes to visit some of the shops in the airport terminal. It was my first good opportunity to do some birthday and Christmas shopping for Kathleen.
The problem I'm having now is that I hate having a gift in hand and having to wait to give it. Almost as soon as I got home tonight I was wishing that I could just go ahead and give Kathleen her gifts--even if that meant I had to go out and find something else to give her at Christmas. Procrastination: It really is the way to go!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment