We’ve been back in Congo for 24 hours now.
Here are the stats…
1 Water
filter filtering
2 Mosquito
net frames hung
3 Children
suffering from jetlag
4 Times
Dorothy has thrown up
5 Hours of sleep
11 Bouquets of flowers received
13 Pieces of luggage unpacked
18 Hands shaken
24+ Bugs killed in our room last night
1 Very short commute to work!
Praise…The communal electricity system has
been wonderful! Fumbled around in the dark trying to help Dorothy last night
till I realized, “Wait! I can turn on the lights!”
Prayer…Our water system here is great.
However, in honor of our arrival it has stopped functioning perfectly. So, pray
we will find the glitch and again have reliable running water in the house.
2 comments:
Sounds like you are off to a moderately good start.
Thanks for the update. I'm glad you survived the trip and are settling back in. :)
Post a Comment