Due to some technical difficulties we have not yet been able to post the pictures from the Bunia Baby Shower. We will hopefully have them up by next week. :-)
Hi Mr. and Mrs. Martin! I don't know if you remember me. :) I had the privledge of meeting you both at the Heritage Baptist Church Missions Conference a few years back! :) I was so happy when I discovered that you had a blog that I could follow you on! I was also so thrilled when I found out via your newsletter that you were expecting! How sweet! :) You should definetely post pics on here of the baby when it is born. :) I am praying for you both as you contintue to do God's work in the Congo!
2 comments:
Joey/Kathleen...
We moved. How do you we get our new address to you so we can continue receiving your prayer letter/newsletters?
Thanks!
Hi Mr. and Mrs. Martin! I don't know if you remember me. :) I had the privledge of meeting you both at the Heritage Baptist Church Missions Conference a few years back! :) I was so happy when I discovered that you had a blog that I could follow you on! I was also so thrilled when I found out via your newsletter that you were expecting! How sweet! :) You should definetely post pics on here of the baby when it is born. :) I am praying for you both as you contintue to do God's work in the Congo!
Blessings,
~Camille~
Post a Comment