We are super, Super, SUPER excited to share with you God's blessing in our lives. Kathleen is pregnant! The little one is expected around January 12, 2011.
We just got your newsletter in the postal mail today. I read about this news there first. I decided to come here and check to see if I missed any new posts. Congrats Joey & Kathleen. Thanks for allowing God to use you for His purpose.
6 comments:
Congratulations! We're so excited to read about this post. We will be praying for you both throughout the pregnancy.
Wow! That is exciting news indeed! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
YEAH...very excited for you both! Can't wait to meet this new little Martin!
Love the Roberts
Praise the Lord! I told my class and we are all praying with you during the pregnancy. A new little Martin!
We just got your newsletter in the postal mail today. I read about this news there first. I decided to come here and check to see if I missed any new posts. Congrats Joey & Kathleen. Thanks for allowing God to use you for His purpose.
Post a Comment